'66 dash and interior trim removal--please help!...

'66 dash and interior trim removal--please help!...

It can't be done.

Actually, I did it once, but never want to repeat the
experience again.  I removed the LH wood & chrome
applique from my parts car, not caring what was broken
or scratched in the process.  From that experience I
decided to never attempt it again on one of my good
cars.  There may be a relatively simple way to do
this, but I couldn't figure it out.  I suspect those
end pieces were installed before the dash was
installed in the car.

If the chrome is decent in yours, I would refinish or
replace the wood without removing the piece.  You'll
be glad you chose that route.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible