Imperial adverstising

Greetings everyone,
           While doing a bit of antique shopping this afternoon I ran across something  I had never seen before.
 It was a matchbook with a really quality picture of a 60 Desoto on the front cover. When you opened the matchbook there was a listing of the Desoto's standard and optional features.  On the back cover was an address for a Desoto dealer .
 Way too cool !.
Did they ever advertise Imperials this way?
This same antique dealer also had a good amount of Imperial ads that looked to have been taken from National Geographic magazines ,or something of the sort.
 I did find a nice one for my 60 .It was the "How's your sporting blood? ad.
  `I also couldn't resist an ad  "Announcing the 1970 Imperial". with a really great looking Lebaron .
There were also a few ads for 55 imperials, along with a couple for the 65-66 era.
  Clay Smith
  67 Crown Coupe
  60 Custom