From: roger crabtree
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 4:23 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 55 imp electric windows

I was just looking through my 58 Chiltons auto manuel
to see how hard it would be to service the windows on
my car.  I own a 55 imp 4 door with electric widowns
and thought some lube would probably do them some
good.  You will never guess what I discovered.  The
little rubber conector that is so hard to find is also
used on 54-58 ford cars with "B" type electric
windows.  55-58 that is all that was used.  I'm
calling carquest to see if they stalk them.  If not I
know other obsolete catalogs will have them.  I was
told if it is gone good luck finding one.RC

=====