towing with a unibody imperial

Hey gang!!

     I know that we have been over this topic before.  I just recently
started pulling my 25ft travel trailer with my 69 Imperial coupe,  that 440
sure does have the power!! I believe that I have all the equiptment ready,
but there are a few things that I may need to do with your help.  So far,  I
have a weight distributing hitch and sway bar set up,  the trans cooler and
the electric brakes. I am thinking that I need to do a rear gear swap as it
now has the 2.94 "air plane gears".  Is there anything that I have forgotten
or do any of you have any advice???

Thanks  Tony Fortner

1969 Imperial 2 door
1971 Imperial 4 door