John Rosen

Is this the Rosen that also sells Mark ll and lll parts? If so its a shame he
has been around a long time. Why dont we do what the Diamond market does they
have a list of the good guys and one for the bad  those interested in
continuing any business need to clear up complaints..or their money from buyers
dries
up fast...