Please Welcome a New Member Ferry(1967)

Ferry, welcome.  You are the only one in the list (to the best of my knowledge)
that owns a 67-68 in Europe.

Tell us more about your car.  Color, inside and out, condition, and body style
(ie 4 door hardtop, 2 door?).  Also, tell us how that car ended up in Holland.
It must be a unique sight in the roads there.

D^2, 2x68 (if you don't already know, the 67's and 68's are very similar).