From: Bob Smith
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Turn signals

Dan:

It would probably be the turn signal switch below the steering wheel.  I'd check for a good ground on the right side light assembly first...if necessary running a seperate ground wire to someplace on the body that is clear of rust or paint.  If it were the relay, the left one would not work.

Bob

DanT <dplysedan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all, I have a 52 Crown Imperial and i'm having a problem with the right
front turn signal. The light will not come on. I've tried new bulbs, as in 5
of them and none work. The left side works great. Could it be the turn
signal relay? That's probably the easiest fix. The other thing that I
checked was the relay has power when the left turn is on but no power when
the right side is on. Any help will be great.
DanT