Excellent rechromer in Atlanta, GA.

Just came home and saw all the posts about rechromers and thought I'd throw my two cents in the ring.  Butch Gregory, owner of Southern Bumper Exchange in Atlanta, has rechromed both the front and rear bumpers for my '65 Crown convert. as well as the rear bumper and taillight housings for my '66 Eldorado convert.  His workmanship is outstanding and his prices are most reasonable. n He does repairs as well as rechroming.  He uses the copper/nickel/chrome process with lots of buffing in between steps.  He is a super nice guy to deal with and stands behind his work.  He mentioned to me a guy contacted him a while back about a bumper he had done twenty years ago.  There was some pitting or peeling beginning to show and Butch rechromed it for free!  How's that for a warranty!  Actually, I believe his warranty is for one year but he stood behind his work and redid this guy's bumper after that long!  I wouldn't think of switching to anyone else and would highly recommend him.  Not sure if he has a website but his number is (800) 537-3054.

Greg McDonnell
Mobile, AL