Cruisin Gratiot info

For those of you interested in the 5th Annual Gratiot Cruise held in Eastpointe, Michigan.  the actual cruze will be on June 14th although the cruisin activities begin At the Cloverleaf Restaurant on Monday June 9th and there will be a car shows every nite of the week at different locations the entire week.
I have had my 66 Imperial Lebaron there the past 4 years and it has been a blast.  very organized,   not over priced at all and cars from all over.
If you want anymore detailed info you can either contact me at DKSweetd@xxxxxxx or you can log on to the "cruisin Gratiot website: www.cruisin-gratiot.com
.
It would be really great to see some more imperials there this year.

Donna Kapuscinski
66 Imperial Lebaron
Michigan

PS.  I have other info on other Michigan show's if anyone is interested.  Also if anyone has anymore info on other shows I may not have please email me with the info .. thanks again and happy cruzin.