From: Clay Smith
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: IML: '67 budd pads

I don't know if I was just lucky, or what, but,yes I ordered and received an actual set of D-10 pads from Bumper to Bumper Auto parts.
There is a few of these stores in the Minnesota area .
 I don't know if they are a national chain.  The cost was 19.95  for a set. The gentleman behind the counter said he could get them anytime.
                        Clay Smith
                       67 Crown Coupe
                       60 Custom