'67 budd pads

In a message dated 5/1/03 4:48:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jaredadam@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Where can a person find brake pads for their 67 budd disc brakes?

I recently checked with Advance Auto Parts and they list the wrong part number, but can order the D-10 pads you need.  You will likely have to talk to a manager to get it done, unless they have updated and corrected their database to list the right part
.

John -- atlanta