TV

THanks Guys !! I am still ooking for tv/movie/popular culture images of
Chrysler/amc/maxwell/desoto/dogge/plymouth  products
so I can use them for the program booklet for the wpc meet this july -

you can email me privatly with any imfo..........

I will see If I can get Max Bauer and Buddy Ebsen to autograph a photo of an
Imperial in front of the mansion ---------for some of us it's cooler then
Daisy Duke w/ a challenger - I'm trying to get nancy to send me a photo fo
her Dad's Imperial - might no t go anywhere - but ------ anybody got any
ideas---------

thanks gj