From:  [mailto: Hicntry04@xxxxxxx]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:50:29 EDT
Subject: IML: alternator output

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial"
LANG="0">I have a 64 Imperial Crown Coupe that the amp gauge shows a slight
discharge when idleing and when I turn the lights on it disharges alot. I think
the alternator is going bad.  I checked the output and it is only about 13
volts at high idle.  Anyone have any insight to this issue?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks <BR>
Rick</font></html>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com