Heat soak & my starter motor

Uhhh,

It's not that it's hesitating - it's not operating/starting/spinning at
all.
This is a 100% starter motor thing in my case, I think.

The motor just won't even begin to engage or operate when hot.

Once I get the motor turned over 1/2 a turn, it starts right up and runs
great.  Getting it turned over  by the starter after a hot run is the
challenge.

-K