Welcome, Fred Claus (1958)

Welcome, indeed, Fred.  I have a ballet blue 1958 which my daughter named
Mrs. Blueberry.  What a lovely story regarding your own recent
re-acquisition of such a wonderful car.  Not too many of us can say the car
has been in the family for so long.

I hope you are willing to share many pictures of your 1958 Imperial with us.
I imagine we would be able to make a fantastic page on the site for this car
and your family's involvement with it.  If I can be of any help with
achieving this, I will be delighted to do so.  Pictures of the car over the
years, with yourselves and your in-laws would be a fantastic testimony to
the enjoyment and affection you have for the car.

If I may be of any service, please e-mail me privately at

hugtrees@xxxxxxxx

Hugh Hemphill