Please Welcome a New Member Fred Claus (1958)

Please Welcome a New Member Fred Claus (1958)

New Subscriber(s): Fred C. Claus
Email Address is: nutgwr@xxxxxxx
Member Location: North Central California

Car(s) owned: 1958 Crown Imperial in light green.

Self-Introduction: Car was in my wife's parent's barn since the 70's.  With
the help of Modesto American Chevrolet owner, they had it pulled out and
renovated with out my knowledge and presented it to me on my 75 birthday
last month.  In excellent condition with the exception of a partially busted
left tail light lense. Awesome car and means so much more because it
belonged to her parents and was purchased the year we were married.