Please Welcome a NEW Member Kyle Miller (1961)

Please Welcome a NEW Member Kyle Miller (1961)

New Subscriber(s): Kyle Miller
Email Address is: smoofk@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: west coast

Car(s) owned: 1961 Crown 4dr in resto

Self-Introduction: current the car is under going in out resto mechanical is
95% those folk werent sh&*^$n when they said "most carefully built car in
America" their is no other car for me hope to be done in about 6 month about
when i get my liscense back