Please Welcome a NEW member Terry Neve (1966)

Please Welcome a NEW member Terry Neve (1966)

New Subscriber(s): terry neve
Email Address is: neversayreven@xxxxxxx
Member Location: tucson,az

Car(s) owned: 1966 Imperial Crown Convertiple (triple black),1973 Imperial
4-door Hdtp ( white w/harvest gold cloth interior,8,400 original miles)

Self-Introduction: 20 years ago I owned a pair of 73 Imp's. I have owned
nothing but Mopars since 1970(probably 25 total). When I recently came upon
this 66 convertible in a backyard in Tucson Az I rescued it and now am
restoring it. The 73 I won on an Ebay auction and am in the process of
having it shipped back here to Tucson. I am 55,I live with my wife
Brenda,(who owns a 1966 Chrysler 300,2-door). We also own a 1978 Dodge
Magnum,and a 1996 Purple Sebring Convertible. We have 7 grown children. I am
on the MML list and C-body list also. Was a charter member of the MMCI. I am
a disabled vet and try to spend as much time with my beloved Chrysler
products as I can. My next ambition is to fill the Plymouth and De Soto
spots in my garage.
God bless America
Terry Neve