Please Welcome a New Member Kevin Adams (1962's)

Please Welcome a New Member Kevin Adams (1962's)

New Subscriber(s): Kevin Adams
Email Address is: kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Salt lake city ,utah

Car(s) owned: 1962 lebaron 2dr hardtop, 1962 4dr crown Imp Black silver top

Self-Introduction: Hello , My name is Kevin Adams . Ive been an Imperial fan
since high school. My first was a 65 lebaron black with whits guts . A
memorable car. I current own a series of metionable chryslers such as two
letter 300s, a 64k and 61g coupe . I encouraged an uninitated person of the
standard chevy persuation to come over to the other side and he did with a
1962 crown 4dr.  This led  to more imperial search and destroy. and we
discovered more imperial stuff. 1958 2dr hrdtp complete strip down from a
project that did not finish. Thereis chrome , and hardware galore!!!!! it
looks like a lot more than one cars worth  of parts.