Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 11:13 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list mailing-list
Subject: IML: Please Welcome a New Member Linda Kujawa (1990)

New Subscriber(s): linda kujawa
Email Address is: gwill17423@xxxxxxx
Member Location: galveston/houston texas usa

Car(s) owned: 1990 imperial...

Self-Introduction: i am a single woman,, i bought this wonderful , pretty
car for a steal , i thought,.. $1500.00 , its loaded and blue, leather, all
features,  but i am now having problems.. and i know nothing about cars...i
hope you can help me..