Statistics from the Imperial Registry

Arran--

I think you're correct: If there was a direct link to the registry on the home page there would be a lot more people going there and registering their vehicles. I just happened to have my title in the drawer next to my computer and the VIN is right there on it!

--Ed

EdH
'68 LeBaron FDHT
http://homepage.mac.com/printbear/PhotoAlbum3.html