Statistics from the Imperial Registry

Wow! This is a great resource! I registered my '68. I was happy to get
this email as I knew about the registry but couldn't find it. And now
that I've seen the stats, I can see that I'm not the only one that
couldn't find it. Perhaps there may be a need to make it more
"findable" on search engines? There isn't even one year that has more
than a fraction of 1% registered. This may well be the case, and for
the collectors, it's a good thing. But....I can't imagine that there
are only 3 '68 LeBaron FDHT's in the world!