2002 California Imperial Statewide Meet Photos

2002 California Imperial Statewide Meet Photos

Is that Dick Benjamin's '68 I see in one of the pictures?  It looks
vaguely familiar.

Also, the maroon '68 convertible.  I seem to remember meeting the owner
of that car in the San Diego area several years back but do not recall
his name . . .

Beautiful cars, beautiful setting!

(I wonder if the red upholstery is original?)