From: <ViaJoaquin@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: IML: bulb replacement

> Very carefully! The bezel actually snaps onto the lense and the lens is
screwed to the backing which holds the socket.
> There are three spring prongs on the bezel, put all the fingertips from
one hand on the lens and gently try to get your fingers under the bezel once
one clip lets go, it will come off, but be careful, the lens is very
brittle! Once the bezel is off it is simply a matter of removing the two
phillips screws to get at the bulb. When reinstalling the bezel, note that
that it only goes on one way because the prongs are not equally spaced.