Please WELCOME A New Member, Robert M. (1956)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Robert M. (1956)

New Subscriber(s): Robert M
Email Address is: mad4cars@xxxxxxx
Member Location: new jersey Warren twnsp

Car(s) owned: 56 Coupe all white turq  white interior 56 4 dr Southampton
all white white/coral interior and a/c Like 60 and 62 also 64-66 lebarons
and converts.. also 30s styles..

Self-Introduction: I have been collecting may years and have own tons of
cars. I like luxury one mostly but always let me know about any decent or
rare cars that need a good home..