Please Welcome new Members Ted Merlyn Blackington (55 & 65)

Please Welcome new Members Ted Merlyn Blackington (55 & 65)

New Subscriber(s): ted  & merlyn blackington
Email Address is: cebuisle@xxxxxxx
Member Location: central north carolina

Car(s) owned: l955 sedan, l965 convert.,l965 4-dr ht,
l956 N.Y. wagon, l956 N.Y. sedan

Self-Introduction: Have owned these cars for many years. Bought the 1955
about 27 years ago. Originally a Philidelphia car, all accessories including
A/C Car needs restoring now, runs well but not used in four years.

65 convert. needs full restoration, has new trans, needs everything else.
Been shedded for ten years. 65 ht is parts car.

Recently retired, income greatly reduced! Am working on ther "55" a little
at a time. Seems I no sooner replace something when something else will go
out. The car has been sitting too long. The old adage that you "use 'em or
lose 'em" is quite true!

I belong to the Piedmont Mopar Club, was W.P.C. member until recently.