Any Suggestions on Disc Brake conversion?

Any Suggestions on Disc Brake conversion?

I am looking into a front disc brake conversion for my 66 Imperial that
now has power Drum brakes. I understand what parts are needed, but was
looking into trying to find (New) parts from one of the companies that
specialize in power brake conversions. My dilemma, as alot of you already
know, is that no one that I am aware of makes a conversion kit for
Imperials. However, I spoke to several companies and one in particular
(Master Power Brakes) in North Carolina makes kits for A, B and E body
Mopars. He suggested to me that I take digital pictures of my front
spindles with dimensions and he would check if what they already have for
other cars may also fit mine. My whole idea on this subject is this: I
would tend to believe that buying a new power booster/ dual master
cylinder, combination valve (also called a proportioning valve),disc brake
spindles, brake calipers & pads, rotors bearings, seals and hoses that are
new would be far better than trying to get the same parts from a large
Chrysler sitting in a junk yard and then working with old brake parts. I
am open to ANY SUGGESTIONS on this subject. Is it possible to find old
spindles that will fit my car and all the other components be installed
NEW ? If so, how do I determine what components will fit my car? Are the
calipers standard and will fit on any spindles ? What about the
combination valve. Is this valve standard ? I understand the M/C is
converted to a dual m/c and the object in hooking up the lines is to run a
separate line from the m/c to the front wheels and a separate line to the
rear wheels using a tee between the proportioning valve and the existing
brake lines. Has anyone on the list done this job ? And if so, where
should I look for parts ? I am confident that I can do the job myself
(with a little help in flaring and bending new lines). So, if anyone knows
where I can start finding parts or information, it would be most
appreciated. Thanks in advance, Bob
     66 LeBaron S.