60 Imp Cvt. Top Question

What type of rear window should a 60 Imp cvt have, a wider wrap around like the 57,8,9?  Or did the drop that in 60 for a non-wrap, narrower across type??

Wondering as I get closer to purchasing the top for my project.  I used a narrower type for an earlier project and thought that was correct, but I really don't know for sure.

Anyone out there to enlighten me??  Please??

Thanks, Henry Hopkins