'66 headlights and radio

Hi Tom!..I can answer one part of your question...that is regarding the
availability of the 'search tune' option. As my old daily driver 1966 4-dr
(now my parts car) had the AM/FM Stereo w/ floor button and on-the-
radio 'search' bar it most definitely was availabe with AM/FM as well as
AM..Either that or I have one really special parts car here! The other folks
in the IML that know lots more than I do will have to answer the rest of your
question....if I can help do not hesitate to email me, either via the IML or
directly at "dan.donna.m@xxxxxxx". Happy motoring!!
Dan Melnik