what year 440? RE: IML: AVS back in production

what year 440? RE: IML: AVS back in production

I do not think there was such a thing as an HP 440 in 74.  Also, if the engine
is built in 72, how can it be a 74?

Anyway, you can identify if you have the earlier forged steel crank or the
later cast by observing the harmonic balancer.  If I recall, the balancer for
the cast cranks is much wider than the about 1" thick forged crank.

D^2

  Once