March Member Spotlight

Another fantastic member spotlight.  These pieces are lovely additions to
the Imperial archives.  We are the future of the Imperial.  It is great to
know about who designed and built these cars and I have delved deeply into
the era that produced my 58.  But its so nice to be reminded about the
people behind the future of these cars.  Without us, these fine cars would
be gone, gone, gone by now.

Kerry is a list stalwart of the first order.  Always positive, very creative
and willing to learn what he needs to keep his cars going.  A good writer,
too.  Imagining the list without out him is a poor prospect.

Keep these profiles coming.  There are things we can learn from each other
that will keep our spirits up when our cars are driving us nuts instead of
to our intended destination, which is enjoyment of classic Imperials.

Hugh
PS.  To me, every Imperial is a classic.