Fuel level not right?

I have the same problem with my '66 Crown Coupe
(it only registers 3/4 when full). I asked my
mechanic about it & he & I both thought it it was the
float sticking inside the tank, but i havent had it
fixed at this point. Just thought it was odd that
yours was sticking at the same point. Id like to
know what you find out about yours & if it applies to
my problem.

thanks,

Loyal