Florida Event Reminder

Hello List,

This upcoming event takes place on March 2nd, 2003, from 10AM to 4
PM, at Tree Tops Park in Broward County (Fort Lauderdale area),
Florida. The show is open to all Mopar and AMC vehicles and is
presented by the Florida Mopar Connection Car Club. Tree Tops Park is
accessible from the west via I-75 and the east via I-95, to I-595 to
the Nob Hill Road exit. Once on Nob Hill Road, travel 2.7 miles south
and the park will be on your left.

Fast Freddie's Dodge Micro Van, food and drinks, goody bags to the
first 200 registrants and vendors, door prizes, model car contest,
music, and the cars are featured. Wall plaques with Award Level
(Gold, Silver, or Bronze) will be presented to all participants. For
more information, call Rollin Maycumber at (954) 920-7096, or E-mail
diefrodo@xxxx .

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL