Please welcome a New member Ray Kay (1974)

Please welcome a New member Ray Kay (1974)

New Subscriber(s): ray kay /  a.k.a. "schmooze"
Email Address is: schmoozester@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: phoenix, az

Car(s) owned: 1974 Chrysler Imperial Labaron / four times door, hardtop,
440 cubic inches, Edlebrock carb, unknown miles, everyday driver,
AZ car since new, parking lot dings on body, green w/ white vinyl top,
white int., every option except headlight dimmer, attention
smokers: vent windows... must file environmental impact statment
before leaving curb vis a vis petrol consumption...  headturner.
I've had it up to 85...  the 120 on speedo looks inviting.  One
skirt blown up upon radial explosion [hey, this is Arizona gang...
read:  117 F in summerthyme].  Get the hell out of my way with
those Sun City golf carts on the street.  3.25 Tons dry vs. 800 lbs.
Feeling lucky Mr. Duffer?

Self-Introduction: Moi?  53 year-old artist/photographer, [hey, I'z gotz the
degrees to prove it, bub] [also, the empty pockets] happily unmarried,
Baldwin-Wallace College, Cleveland Inst. of Art, Oberlin, etc.
To support my art habit, have been a Raydio DJ rock/blues for
35 years, off-en-on.  Have been into Chrysler products since
high school daze... USArmy Regular Vet, 26 Yankee 20 MOS...

Growing old is manditory.  Growing up is optional.