81-83 Service manual question

You need both books, they come in a set. Stuff you think belongs in
electrical will be in engine and vice versa. I paid about $80 for the two
(nos?)from Bishko. I paid, but they are in new condition.  The dealer/mopar
didn't have them when I called. I got the '83 books for my '83, but I'm
pretty sure it's mostly the same stuff 81-83. They cover all mopar rear
wheel drives, not just Imperials. There is a separate set for front wheel
drive.
Rob