Please Welcome a new member Dale Poole (1955,1964's)

Please Welcome a new member Dale Poole (1955,1964's)

New Subscriber(s): dale poole
Email Address is: p00leeldon@xxxxxxx
Member Location: northern colorado

Car(s) owned:   1955 2 door hd top cream w tan top white leather  1964 crown
2 door blue wht. top blue int. 1964 crown coupe white on white

Self-Introduction: i am thrilled to own these 3 imperials!! i have all ways
liked the 55-56 and 64 to 66;s.my faverate is the 55 but the choces are
hard!i have owned a 57 crown coupe & a 59 crown coupe/both white about 30
years ago'i wish i had 1 or both now!after Jesus'wife and kids imperials are
my love!