57 to59 parts

hi folks,,i ran into 2 guys who's dad collected imperial parts for more
than 30 years,,.there in Antioch  calf.,,s.f. bay area .. i looked
through there parts and found a lot of 392 hemi,&413 parts,,engin
parts,generators,starters,and gen. mounts,air parts,,carbs,and many
other parts for 392s and 413s,,there is also some late `50s dodge and
desoto parts,,.but mostly imperial,,we estimated 10 to 15 tons of
parts.,,hoods ,doors tail lits ,pk lits,,,.most of this stuff is `57 to
`59 ,,.i bought enough parts to replace all the trim on 2  `59  2dr
imperials,,.also many windshilds,,rear windows,,window motors,,etccccccc
you get the idea,,..they dont like to ship because they would rather you
pick out the parts you want,,.their phone # is   925-584-2090,,,ask for
Carey,,,he knows what is there,,.the place is easy to find too,,.,thanks
,rick,  ,looking for 61stanless roof inserts