Imperial-Related Events

Hi Gang,

I posted 2 new California Event's today..  Thanks to Roy for submitting all
the information on the California Statewide Meet and to David Reins for
sending me the Info on Spring Fling in Van Nuys  If you're in California
here are a couple of great events to attend!

http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/

There are also meets listed in Oregon, Alabama and Tennessee so get your
Imperial out to one of those events!

Leslie '67 Imperial Sedan