Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 4:56 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: 91 Trunk Lid

I have had success with Murray Park. mbpark@xxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 2:24 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Imperial parts...

Well my 91 Imperial is in pretty decent shape, but the trunklid is rusting
on the edge, and the previous owner let it go so long it can not be
resurfaced or reused it needs a replacement, you can't really notice until
you are close to the car, but I like to keep mine in mint shape from the
interior to the outside.

I looked in several junkyards, I found many Fifth avenues which are the same
color white, but no Imperials.

It's almost like they don't exist.

I may just go to a body shop and see what they can do, but I am sure they
would want a lot more money for this, and I can't see the point because it's
really not that old of a car.

I have plans of making into a showroom quality car that I can enjoy cruising
in.  I drive it every day right now, but that will change once everything
gets done right, the previous owner tried his best, but I noticed he liked
to take shortcuts on repair when he could and that doesn't work for me.

I have lots of work to do before it is satisfactory, but I don't mind the
job, I just want to preserve the car before it gets real bad.