News

Well, I went out and got a good on board air
compressor off of eBay for my Dynasty. Now I can get
those rear airsprings up and running and see if I need
air shocks too or if I'll be fine with just the
springs.

Also grabbed an entire 3.3 intake manifold. Gonna play
around with it. Basically I want it ported to take a
58mm (or larger) throttle body (which I still have to
get). I want to throw on an injector on each runner,
and want to see what can be done to the manifold
internals to increase power and acceleration. The same
guy got me the valve covers, which'll be painted and
stuck on in place of the old, dirty and now rusty
valve covers.

In the mean time, I was looking into adding EVA
(electronic voice alert) to my car, as that's a cool
power toy which never lived long enough to see it's
way into Imperials (1987 was the last EVA year). But
it appears to be more of a project then it is worth,
so it's on hold until if/when I can find someone who
would cheaply sell me the whole system.

I've also decided that the Imperial front end swap on
my Dynasty will go on major hold, as I just can't find
an Imperial's front end which I can afford:(            Sooo,
in the mean time, I picked up one of the fancier
Dynasty grills (yes, they had 3 different ones) to
hold me over until then.

My center console is almost complete design wise, soon
to see production (but first I need to get some bucket
seats to see how much room limitations I have).

Next project is to get the air suspension up, finish
off the intake (minus the blower and fuel computer),
do some minor tranny work (larger cooler, inline
filteration systsm, etc), then get the exhaust in.

After that comes the lighting, water injection, and
lastly the supercharger its self.

Engine work, major body work, and the roll cage has
been all put off until after I pull the car out of
storage sometime after the next year or so (just not
enough time or money to do it all).

My 10 tube amp has been scaled down to a 4 channel 8
tube amp. This would look better by the rear seat, and
have less power draw on my electronic's system.

And if I can locate the parts, I'll be throwing in the
auto dim mirror, overhead digital console, and the
digital dash.