Kerry's Paint Saga...do we have other saga's out there to gain from?

Kerry's Paint Saga...do we have other saga's out there to gain from?

I know this may be farfetched, but after seeing Kerry's paint saga (even
though those of you who have seen my car wont believe me ) and having
painted several cars  and trucks over the years, I think for a lot of folks
out there seeing this kind of thing on the website makes it a lot easier to
believe that you really can do it yourself.

When you see this kind of thing in a book, be it engine repair, transmission
work, etc....the tendancy seems to be, " Sure, they got ALL the special
tools, the unlimited budgets, the guys been doin this for 40 years....." and
it isn't quite as believable.

I would offer that perhaps those members who are doing these kinds of
projects, even if it takes months or more to complete, if they would just
consider taking photos and such that we could eventually add to the site as
a sort of scrapbook or just as pointers for those to follow.  Sometimes its
like reading the FSM and it just says " Remove engine......" or " Remove
transmission from car..."  those can be mighty big steps for some folks.

Thanks to Kerry for taking much of the mystery and intimidation out of paint
and body work.  It was nearly 20 years ago that I first painted a vehicle,
but the memory of the learning curve is something you dont forget.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe