Good Home Needed

List,

Regrettably time and finances no longer allows me to own, and more
importantly correctly care for, my 1982 Frank Sinatra.  Therefore it is time
to sell Ol' Blue Eyes and make sure that he goes to a good home.

Description and what's good -
1982 FS Imperial
100K+ miles (I think, the digi-dash doesn't always work right)
Originally an Arizona / Colorado car
Straight, mostly rust free body
I never drove it in the winter here in Michigan (We'll salt anything)
Good glass
All power stuff works
About 10K miles on the tires
Ran just this past August

What's wrong and/or needed
Headliner is coming down
Upholstery on the pillars is missing
Dash pad faded pretty badly
All the exterior crystals are gone (of course)
Power antenna is broken
Cassette player broken (I have a replacement radio, looks exact, wires
different)
Rear bumber is starting to do the seperation thing

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.  I'd like to get about
$1500 for the car, but it's more important that someone wants to take good
care of her. (I have a tough time determining whether to refer to the car in
the standard feminine, or masculine in honor of Mr. Sinatra)  I'm willing to
entertain just about any good offer from an IML member who wants to own this
car.  If I don't get it sold in a couple of weeks, I may have to Ebay it.

For further details contact me directly
jstraylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for being there for the last 5 years of my Imperial ownership!

Jeff