hubcaps for a 1961

Hi all!
After some people pointed out that page of all the hubcaps and wheel covers that was veritably lost in the immense archives of our site, I decided to take a look at some of the different design changes just for fun. However much to my surprise, I realized that the wheel covers on my '60 Crown are indeed those of a 1961. So, since I want to redo my car as original as possible, I am thinking of selling these wheel covers, and I wanted to ask the experts (you guys of course) what I should charge for them if I try to sell them on ebay, or, if in anyone was interested in buying them. They are all in pretty good condition, with just some minor cosmetic blemishes. If anyone is interested please respond and if anyone would like to see pics just let me know, (it may take a while for me to procure a digital camera and to dig my car out from all the snow we just got!). Thanks a lot!
-Nate