Do you know about the Imperial Registry? Did you register your car?

Do you know about the Imperial Registry? Did you register your car?

We have some new club-members that might not know, and some old members
that maybe just didn't get around to it, so I thought that this would be a
good time to remind everyone about the club's Imperial Registry and its
quest to answer the question:  "How many are still out there?"

While not a definitive resource (yet), it's a nice way to catalog the cars
that are known to the club and are obviously being cared for.  Won't you
please help us?  The process is quick and painless, and can be done here:

http://registry.imperialclub.com/

There is a big blue button in the margin on each and every Imperial "year"
page if you ever want to go back.

I did a search of the Registry and clicked "all" and got a comprehensive
listing of all entries.  The list is really starting to fill out.  Anyone
want to investigate which year is best represented?  1959 looked pretty
full at a glance....

Be there or be square!

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area