Please Welcome a new Member Nick Arnone (1968's)

Please Welcome a new Member Nick Arnone (1968's)

New Subscriber(s): Nick Arnone
Email Address is: narnone@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Northeastern PA

Car(s) owned: 1968 Conv
1968 Coup
1968 4 Door

Self-Introduction: I purchased the 1968 Conv sight unseen.  Go to
http://www.hlsm.com/imperial/ The price seemed good so I took a chance. I
drove the car home, about 300 miles and even though the car did not run 100%
it was enjoyable.  The car looks good from 20 feet away, but is wavy and
full of putty. We put the car on the lift and the frame is also shot. We did
use it sparsely and enjoyed it.  We decided to make the commitment and
restore the car. I found a coup in CA. A lady purchased it in 1970 and she
kept in a garage. The car was the same color as mine, green, but she painted
it an off white. She passed away, and I purchased the car from the family
members. I decided to use the Conv as the parts car.  I am going to cut off
the roof of the coup and install the conv parts. It will be much more
complex then it sounds. The coup will be arriving this Tuesday, 02/18/03.
Any input would be appreciated.
I can be reached at 570-639-2028 mailto:narnone@xxxxxxxx