More Volt light

"Dick Benjamin" wrote:
======================
Subject: Re: IML: Little Red Lights
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:27:26 -0800
I suspect the 83s have some slight difference in the wiring - all 4 of
the
81s I have owned illuminate the light even with the key off, if the
voltage
drops below the threshold.

Dick Benjamin

As I stated before, my 'volt' light activates when I pull up on the door
handle to activate the Illuminated Entry System, with the key OFF, and
voltage is LOW.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx