wider whitewall tires

Dave,
   Not sure if my previous post went through so I am posting this again.
Anyway, I installed a set of the Champiro GTs on my 63 LeBaron and am very
satisfied. Hardly any balancing weights were required, which indicates a good
quality tire in my opinon.  Also, they look great. I get compliments all the
time. As for how long they will last, I have only put about 500 miles on them
and hopefully will have the car sold before I know how many miles one could
expect.

  Thomas Gunnari
  59 Crown 2D, 63 Crown 4D, 63 LeBaron, 65 Crown 4D