Imperials on Film (The Cobweb)

Thanks, Marc.  What a coincidence....after searching for this one for a long
time, I finally have a copy on the way, so it should be on the site soon.
Also appearing soon will be Stick (1981 limo), Walking Across Egypt (1962),
It's Only Money (1956 parade phaeton) and Joy Ride (1971).

For those of you who are not familiar with our Imperial Movies section,
please take a look at:
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/index.htm

Keep those Imperial movie tips coming!

Best Regards,