Cross rams

Quoting Rob P <fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> you put injector bosses at each cylinder. What RPM were they set up for?
> used to think long = high rpm, but now I'm not so sure, isn't it based
> on
> the width which determines the velocity of the intake air?

Its not so much the intake velocity as it is the speed of sound.  We are
dealing with pressure waves that travel back and forth in the intake manifold.
The shorter the runner, the less time for the pressure wave to travel back and
forth, so the higher the tune speed.  The site suggested by Bob will answer
many questions.

D^2