More on window motors

please forgive the all lower case and possible typos.  i am typing with only
my right hand.  i just wanted to warn anyone considering taking the window
motors out of the front doors of their nyb, the regulator ir spring loaded
and it will get you if you don't mind yourself.  the key is to roll the
window up before removing the regulator.  you see, the regulator is spring
loaded to assist the motor in raising the window.  when the window is down,
the spring is most tightly wound.  if you do the window up before unbolting
the regulator, it won't take off when onbolted.  the thing is, i knew this!
just as i was taking the last bolt out and i had my left hand half inside
the door, i thought to myself, "aren't those regulators spring
loa.....BANG!!!   OUCH!!!!"  the thing caugght me between the little finger
knuckle and the ring finger knuckle.  hardly broke the skin but wow, what a
bruise!  there is swelling etc so, hence the ice.

so, in short, put the window up before removing the front regulators.  the
rear are different and don't matter.

cya l8tr